About This Project
V.I.P. Petfoods is an Australian producer of chilled petfoods. The brand is built on three generations committed to the pet food industry and pet welfare.
V.I.P. Petfoods made the decision to upgrade their existing mixing plant to improve efficiency.
Industrial Power and Automation was awarded the electrical and automation scope of this project, and successfully delivered.
This project consisted of:
- 1x MCC panel
- 1x HMI control panel
- 4x Motors
- 1x 90kw Emulsifier
- Integration of downstream equipment and interlocks to the Mixing Plant
Our scope of works included:
- Design & fabricate MCC panels
- Fabricate HMI control panels
- PLC/HMI programming
- Conduct a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Install cable tray and cable support systems
- Install field wiring
- Terminate cabling to equipment
- Test & commission, IO testing, and validation of equipment